How To Reserve A Lane
You may register for a time slot reservation through our App iPhone App for Apple & the Android App for Android or through our Mindbody website. You MUST pick a lane and reserve a time through the “Reserve A Lane” link. Each reservation is 45 minutes in length (35 minutes of swim time and a 10 minute buffer to enter and exit the facility).
– Limit 1 lane reservation per day per person.
– 1 person per lane. Please do not have family/friends loitering on deck waiting.
– Limited to 4 swims per week, per account.
– Lane number may change to accommodate disabled swimmers.
– If reserving a lane for your child, they MUST be 12 years or older and water safe. Parents cannot be on the pool deck while their children are swimming lap lanes
– Lane reservations can be booked within the next 7 days only. The 7th day (in advance) is released online at midnight.
– Start date of contract/membership is the first day that you will be able to book lane reservations at no additional costs.
– At this time, each person coming to the pool to lap swim, must have a separate MINDBODY login. There is not a way at this time to book for your family members under your account.
Safety Protocols for COVID-19
Please bring the following when Lap Swimming:
1. Already be dressed to swim
Requirements to enter the pool:
1. Must have a face mask on
2. Must have temperature taken by staff prior to entering
3. Must not have any symptoms of illness
Age Requirement of 12 years or older:
1. If reserving a lane for your child, they MUST be 12 years or older and water safe
2. Parents cannot be on the pool deck while their children are swimming lap lanes
Arrival to Burgess Facility
When you arrive at the facility there will be a one-way entry point and one exit point as seen on the map below. You will then line up on the fence while following social distancing guidelines. You will be greeted by a staff member that will guide you to your lane. You will need to arrive at the pool in your swim attire. Currently we are not able to open the locker rooms or showers. We will have 1 restroom available for you to use that will be disinfected after each use.
Entering The Pool
The pool will be set up with lane numbers. You will be given a number when you walk in. The numbers on the pool will be odd and even numbers on opposing sides.
Exiting The Pool
Our lifeguards will blow the whistle at 35 minutes to signify the end of the swim time. You will have 5 minutes to gather your things and head to the exit. There will only be one exit to the pool located in the back of the lap pool. Once getting out of the pool you will need to be sure that you continue to follow social distancing guidelines along with wearing a face-mask, our staff will be there to make sure we are all staying safe and following the guidelines.
If you know that you cannot make your lane reservation, please cancel your reservation online as soon as possible to open the spot for another member of the community. If you cancelled that reservation more than 24 hours in advance, you can rebook using that purchase at another time. There will be no refunds for lane reservations