How To Reserve A Lane
You may register for a time slot reservation through our App (iPhone App for Apple or Android App for Android) or through our Mindbody website. You MUST pick a lane and reserve a time through the “Reserve A Lane” link. Each reservation is 45 minutes in length (35 minutes of swim time and a 10 minute buffer to enter and exit the facility).
– 1 person per lane. Please do not have family/friends loitering on deck waiting.
– Limit 1 lane reservation per day per person.
– Limited to 4 swims per week (Sunday to Saturday), per member (4 swims total between both locations: Belle Haven & Burgess Pools)
– Lane number may change to accommodate disabled swimmers.
– Lane reservations can be booked within the next 7 days only. The 7th day (in advance) is released online at midnight.
– Start date of contract/membership is the first day that you will be able to book lane reservations at no additional cost.
– At this time, each person coming to the pool to lap swim, must have a separate MINDBODY login. There is not a way at this time to book for your family members under your account.
Safety Protocols for COVID-19
Please bring the following when Lap Swimming:
1. Already be dressed to swim
Requirements to enter the pool:
1. Must have a face mask on
2. Must not have any symptoms of illness
Arrival to Burgess Facility
When you arrive at the facility there will be a one-way entry point and one-way exit point as seen on the map below. You will line up on the fence while following social distancing guidelines and be greeted by a staff member that will guide you to your lane. You will need to arrive at the pool dressed in your swim attire. Currently we are not able to open the locker rooms or showers. We will have 1 restroom available for use that will be disinfected after each use.
Entering The Pool
The pool is set up with lane numbers with odd and even lanes on opposing sides of the pool. You will be given a number when you walk in.
Exiting The Pool
Our lifeguards will blow the whistle after 35 minutes to signify the end of the swim time. You will have 5 minutes to gather your things and head to the exit. There is one exit located at the back of the lap pool. Once you have exited the pool, you will need to continue to follow social distancing guidelines along with wearing a face-mask. Our staff will be there to make sure everyone is staying safe and following the guidelines.
If you know you cannot make your lane reservation, please cancel your reservation online as soon as possible to open the spot for another member of the community. If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours in advance, you can rebook using the purchase at another time. There will be no refunds for lane reservations